Робота для няні/опер з липня 2008

Школи, вузи, курси, наука, все довкола освітньої галузі. Курси водіїв - в темі про странспорт, фахові курси та підтвердження дипломів - тема про роботу.
Svitlana
Айдгенос
Контактна інформація:

Робота для няні/опер з липня 2008

Повідомлення Svitlana »

Nanny/Au Pair Needed in Zürich

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will be needing a full time nanny and housekeeper beginning July 2008 (live-in or live out) and I am starting to look now because it is important that I find the right person for this position.

I am due to have a baby the end of April 2008 and I live in Zürich, Switzerland. I have no other children. It will be a full-time position, 45 hours per week. The job involves looking after my newborn and light housekeeping for a 2-bedroom apartment (cooking dinner, etc.). I am looking for someone with a solid track record of nannying in private households and you must not be a smoker.

Please include in your reply:
1. how many years of experience you have taking care of children (and what ages);
2. what languages you speak;
3. whether you are certified in any child CPR/first aid classes, etc.;
4. whether you hold a valid driver’s license for use in Switzerland;
5. how much you charge for working 45 hours a week, Monday through Friday (please indicate preference for live-in or live-out situation and difference in prices charged.)

I can be reached via telephone at +41 79 571 52 46.

Thank you,
M

Повернутись до “Освіта, діти”